Data is at the heart of our company, whether it is given explicitly, such as when you fill out a form, or simply collected when you visit our website, it is necessary both for your experience on the website and for the improvement of our service.
However, we cannot do this just anyhow and without keeping you informed of why, how and what we collect and store during your visits and purchases at BitzStore.com.
Gestion des données personnelles
During the process of purchasing or visiting BitzStore.com, BitzStore.com implements personal data processing in order to enable it to manage, bill, ship and track orders placed or simply to improve the experience on BitzStore.com.
We may also use this data to send you informational and/or prospecting emails if the visitor or buyer has previously given his authorization by subscribing to our mailing lists.
We inform you, when collecting your personal data, if certain data must be filled in or if they are optional.
The data that you transmit directly are in particular :
- The data requested when you create your account on BitzStore.com: Title, Surname, First name, email address, postal address, date of birth, etc ...
- A phone number or email address to contact you.
- A copy of all orders placed at BitzStore.com.
- Details of any financial or accounting transactions carried out on BitzStore.com.
- Data that BitzStore requests by email when you report a problem with our website or services, such as screenshots to illustrate a problem.
This data can be useful to us for example simply in the event that you place an order, or in the event that you encounter a problem creating an account.
The data collected automatically during your navigation :
- We record usage and navigation data when you access BitzStore.com.
- During each of your visits, the BitzStore.com may collect, in accordance with the applicable legislation, information relating to the devices on which you use our website or the networks from which you access our website, such as, in particular, your IP addresses, browser plug-ins, operating systems, data relating to your browsing path on our website, in particular your path on the various pages of BitzStore.com, the content you access or consult.
These data can be fuzzy and seem intrusive are at the heart of the functioning of the web, that's why it seems important to us to give you some examples:
- Thanks to the language of your automatically interpreted browser, we can display the website in the language you can read.
- By interpreting your operating system or the size of your screen we can display the website in mobile or computer format.
- The simple fact of visiting the website and listing the pages visited is important to enable us to identify the pages that are important to you, the topics that you like to offer you in the future better service, content or product.
Disclosure and Transmissions
Some data are transmitted to our service providers and partners, as subcontractors in the sense of the RGPD, only in order to ensure a good management of orders and the follow-up of the commercial relationship, in particular :
- To our payment providers to offer you the remote payment of our products, Stripe, Paypal.
- To our delivery service providers in order to offer you a delivery service, La Poste.
- To our providers for the needs of our communication, marketing service or monitoring of our website, Mailchimp.
Subcontractors may only act on our instruction. We or our subcontractors may also be required to disclose personal data if the legal authorities oblige us to do so.
Services provided by third parties
Our website uses third-party services provided by companies such as: Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest or Instagram. Keep in mind that some service providers may be located or have facilities in a different jurisdiction than you.
We use web site usage measurement and analysis companies such as: Facebook and Google with global headquarters in the United States.
We use social networks and embedded content plug-ins such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest or Instagram with global headquarters in the United States.
Through the user's interaction with these services, social network providers will be able to establish a connection with the user during the user's visit to the website, allowing the user to be informed of his or her visit and to analyze the corresponding information. The subsequent processing of personal data will be carried out under the responsibility of the social network provider, in accordance with the laws on data protection and privacy and in accordance with its data protection policies published on its website.
A cookie on the web is not a delicious little cookie with chocolate chips but a small text file in alphanumeric format deposited on the hard disk of the Internet user by the server of the website visited or by a third party service (social networks, web analytics service, etc...).
During your visits to BitzStore, cookies, provided that you have accepted them on your browser, record certain information that is stored in the memory of your device.
The user can refuse the recording of cookies or configure his browser to be warned before accepting cookies. To do so, the user will proceed to the configuration of his browser:
- For Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- For Safari : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/ht1677
- For Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- For Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Data retention time
All data that we store are stored for a certain period of time and cannot be deleted due to legal obligations.
- Data necessary for order management and invoicing: for the entire duration of the business relationship and 10 10 years for accounting obligations.
- Data necessary for the realization of the actions of fidelity and prospecting: during all the duration of the commercial relation.
- Data concerning the lists of opposition to receive prospecting: 3 years.
- Data concerning the use of the registered website by third party tracking tools: 13 months.
In accordance with the RGPD, the following rights are recognized regarding the processing of your data:
- Right of access: you have the right to check that your data is being processed and, if necessary, to obtain a copy of the data and full information on the processing.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to correct errors, modify inaccurate or incomplete data and verify that the data processed is accurate.
- Right of deletion: You have the right to delete your data as soon as possible if the processing is illegal or the purpose of the processing or collection has disappeared.
- Right of restriction: You have the right to request the suspension of the processing if it is illegal or inappropriate.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you, unless it is necessary for the performance of a contract, is permitted by law or is based on your explicit consent.
To exercise your rights, contact us by post at the address indicated in the legal notice or by e-mail via the contact form or by mail: contact@BitzStore.com.
In your request, clearly state your identity, specifying your full name and the e-mail address used to make a purchase or create an account, and the right(s) you are exercising.