Kolinsky S 8408 - Tapered Point Brush Size 00000 (0/5)
Discover the Kolinsky S 8408 - Tapered Point Brush Size 00000 (0/5) brush from Raphaël, the reference in French brushes for all your painting activities. A quality brush that all artists and professionals recognize.
- Help & Support : Ask Your Questions By Chat Or Email.
- BitzStore Warranty : Return Or Exchange 21 Days After Delivery.
- Tracked Delivery : Delivery Is Tracked Worldwide !
Discover Raphael's Kolinsky S 8408 - Tapered Point Brush Size 00000 (0/5) brush
The Kolinsky, ancient name of the Siberian mink, is a species living in Siberia and northern China, whose hair, the marten, has a spring, an elasticity and an incomparable vigor. Thanks to its flower, this golden red hair is ideal for fine, precise and detailed work. With its excellent holding power, it is the ideal hair for all artists' brushes. Called the Rolls of the brushes, its price per gram may have exceeded that of gold throughout history.
Each S-stamped brush is individually tested to ensure quality.
Raphael is the oldest manufacturer and brand of brushes for artists in Europe, since 1793 in Paris, Raphael allows artists, miniature painters and model makers to work with brushes of exceptional quality.
Characteristics of the Raphaël Kolinsky S 8408 brush
- Kolinsky sable extra.
- Brushes individually tested after manufacture.
- Incredible precision and finesse.
- The Rolls Royce of watercolor brushes.
- Professional quality.
- Nickel-plated brass ferrule.
- International numbering.