Magnets 4mm x 1mm Neodymium X100
Batch by 100 powerful magnets at low volume, N35 Neodymium Diameter 4mm / Height 1mm
- Help & Support : Ask Your Questions By Chat Or Email.
- BitzStore Warranty : Return Or Exchange 21 Days After Delivery.
- Tracked Delivery : Delivery Is Tracked Worldwide !
Facilitate the transport of miniatures.
It is often necessary to transport the miniatures so that you can use in play, the solution is to use suitcases equipped with foam cut to fit the miniatures as they are, Warhammer, Warhammer 40k or The Hobbit, this can be a tedious and does not always prevent an unfortunate break during storage. Magnetize the miniatures in a box or metal shelving will facilitate the storage and protection of your miniatures
Interchangeability of equipments
For units with a wide range of equipment and weapons, the cylindrical magnets small, are perfect to suit every battle situation. Easily fitted into your miniatures magnets you can change at any time your games technique. The advantage of such magnets Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB or NIB) said "rare earth" is their high strength to a very small volume indeed all their magnetic force is directed towards the same point. Magnets offered by Bitz Store are perfect for use with low volume available as to adapt Warhammer bits.
- Shape: Cylindrical / Disc
- Diameter: 4mm
- Height: 1mm
- Tolerance: + / - 0.1 mm
- Adhesion strength: ~ 250 g
- Weight: 0,096 g
- Magnetisation: N35
- Material: NdFeB (Neodymium-Iron-Boron)
- Cladding materials: Nickel (Ni-Cu-Ni)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 80 ° C
- Product Type